Forest Lake YMCA
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, open resident hours for the gymnasium and room rentals are temporarily suspended. Programs and services will continually be added as it is safe to do so and this page will be updated as those changes occur.
Forest Lake Resident Passes
Forest Lake residents will receive 6 resident passes per household each calendar year. Passes will provide the same access to the YMCA facility that members enjoy; however, participation in fee based classes will be at the non-member rate. The passes will cover all members of the family in the household. As with members, some age-related restrictions apply to certain activities.
Visit the website or call the Y for details. To sign up for the 6 yearly guest passes, stop at the Member Service desk and complete a resident application. Photo ID and proof of residency will be required for everyone 16 years of age and older. Passes are tracked electronically and are not transferable.
Please visit www.ymcanorth.org/reopening before visiting, to familiarize yourself with schedules and safety guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Splash Pad - Closed for the Season
One-time waiver of any enrollment fee. If you are interested in a membership please call Dan Mouw at 651-747-0817.
Community Room Usage (Temporarily Suspended due to COVID-19 pandemic)
The City and residents may use the multipurpose and kitchen space free of charge for programs and activities that do not compete with YMCA programs or activities. If you are interested in reserving the community room, please call Eva Kloos at 651-747-0801.
- Hours for Forest Lake residents are not to exceed a maximum of twenty hours per week with at least 5 hours on Sundays. After the 20 contracted hours Forest Lake residents can rent for room for an additional fee.
- Must call to reserve the space and have confirmation by a YMCA employee of the reservation at least 24 hours prior to use.
- Summer hours will be limited around YMCA summer programming for youth that is offered to families in the community.
- Must bring own supplies
- Must clean up after activity including washing dishes and wiping down kitchen if used
- Will not have access to any other areas of the YMCA facility.