Animal Control

Animal control services are provided to the City of Forest Lake on a contractual basis through Animal Control Services.

If you want to report an animal problem contact Washington County Dispatch at 651-439-9381.

If you are missing an animal, contact Hillcrest Animal Hospital directly to see if it has been impounded.

Hillcrest Animal Hospital
1320 County Road D Cir
Maplewood, MN  55109
(651) 484-7211

Animal Control Officer:
Companion Animal Control
Animal Control Officer: Brittany Foley
Phone Number:  715-220-1332

Animal Recovery:
Otter Lake Animal Care Center
6848 Otter Lake Rd Hugo, MN 55038
Business: 651-426-8871
Fax: 651-426-5887